BASIC MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
- Software Updates: Software updates keep your site working properly, smoothly and quickly. These include core CMS, theme, plugins and other software modifications. Developers are constantly updating software to prevent sites becoming vulnerable to security breaches. Preventing hackers and spammers from gaining access to outdated files and plugins and causing havoc on your website. Once your site is compromised recovery can be costly.
- Backups: Your website, like all of your other important business documents, needs to be backed up regularly. Have you done a backup of your site, have you considered the impact on your business should your hosting company’s computer have a problem or worse still, shut down? Yes it does happen and at the worst possible time for you. With no backup how long will it take to get your site operational again? What will it cost to have the entire site rewritten.
- Link Testing: Checking that all links written into your site are functioning correctly. Broken links can lead to customer frustration and loss of business, not to mention Google marking your site for bad links.
- Minimise Database Size: Boosts the speed of the site. A site that loads quickly keeps the customer happy.
- Add Code: This advises Google to re-index your site every time you update.
We highly recommend that you ensure you have a Basic Maintenance Package in place. Peace of mind for less than a ladies cut and colour at the hairdresser.
Website Management Services:
Website management can be time consuming and complicated. At Quick Link Designs we understand that this may not be your area of expertise and your time may be better spent on all the other important things you should be attending to. Our packages allow you to choose how many hours a month is required to meet your needs. If you can’t find a package to suit, contact us to discuss your specific requirements. We can work with you to develop a personalised package to meet your particular business needs. Website management is inclusive of the web maintenance listed above in addition to:
- Content (fresh and relevant): Outdated information on your website can be just as bad as having no content. The type of business that you operate will determine how often your products, information, graphics, pictures or posts will require updating. We can research and write the content for you or preferably you can provide the content, as no one knows your business better than you do.
- New features: As your business grows and evolves you are likely to want to add new features to your site. These could include photo galleries, banners, forms, social media plugins….. there is such a variety we can’t list them all.
- Events Updates: Notifications, popup messages, announcements that are required periodically.
- Additional Pages: Increase the size of your site with additional pages.
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements, we can work with you to develop a personalised package to meet your particular business needs.